How long do you sit and look at your tanks?

FISHSTICKS89

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 15, 2012
vancity
wow i need to get a life i put work into my tanks ill be on the 140 for a hour or too just feeding treats n watching them dominate n swim with each other. and then my lil 80 i can watch all night till i pass out, its by the bed with a moonlite led.my lil puffer fish in his own tank gets attention from anyone that comes over i eat my breakfest befor work with him for like 20 minutes lol. tv looking really dusty.

Sent from my SGH-T959P using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
I might spend about half an hour a day. Unfortunately I only have a solitary African butterfly fish...so what it's doing doesn't really change hour to hour. If I'm SUPER lucky he will have drifted maybe 4 inches in the current and he slowly swims back to where he was, other times he drifts and gets stuck on a plant and just stays there. That's always depressing.
LOL! this post is so funny. it makes me want to buy you something else to put in there.

Cellitti

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 23, 2011
I'm Over Here Now
since i'm still not back to work yet, i get to watch my fish for about 8 hours or more each day

BadDogsPa

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2006
Erie Pa.
Tanks in the living room so i stare at it alot,sometimes up to 3 hours other times only during commercuials on tv..

mr.bigglesworth

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2012
By SF, Farther Inland, NorCal
My record is about 7 hours back over summer break. (Here I mean nonstop. Below is total for the whole day. Sorry for confusion.)

Also depends

Weekends
Fridays 3-4hours
Saturdays all day cuz theirs simply nothing to do
Sunday 1 hour max cuz busy busy busy

Weekdays

No more than a few (if even that)

Breaks
Anywhere from nothing to blank staring for 7 hours and suddenly waking up and thinking "where am I?" Lol. I do have senile memory.

oscaroo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2011
USA
avrage 20-45 mins on my 120 gallon... i also look at them for like 30 secs a lot when I walk by it... I don't really look at any other tank besides my 120 gallon much... everyonce in a while I will look at my flowerhorn in my 65 gallon... my oscar is boring so I don't really watch it, I feed it and it is cool to feed... my 36 gallon has temp fish and I leave the light off all day and feed them and walk away a few times a day... I will be putting my rescued FH in my 36 gallon after it is cleared out and eventuly upgrade... my 29 gallon SW is not that cool but sometimes I watch it for a few mins...I am so glad I got my 120 gallon, my fish started to get a little boring and know I have a asome main 120 with lots of movment... I rather have only my 120 than my 75, 65, 36 and 29 gallon...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store