how old?

flipstylex

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 7, 2009
KNEW JEEZY
i never liked fish before, always had betta vase with plants in them. then one day my wife decided to get a 10 gallon tank. we didnt know anything about fishkeeping so i put my faith in her hands to take care of it. she ended up buying 30 small goldfish , in a 10 gallon. from then on, i started researching, and was forced to try and save those goldfish , since the water was cloudy and green. from my dedication, i learned that the hobby is very rewarding. so i ended up with bigger tanks in the future. this was last year....lol

DREAM-faw

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
NorCal
piranhakeeper69;4124216; said:
lol you punched your tank?
Lol yea, i was a bad kid back then. I think around that time i was in 2nd grade? I have 1 big scar on my risk and a big one on the side of my hand.

jalepeno

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 4, 2010
MI
My father bought me a 2.5 gallon tank complete with undergravel filter system! I was 9, and I had a couple neon tetra's in it. I honestly don't remember how long that lasted, but I didn't get back into the hobby until I was 20. Then I started keeping cichlids.

_Jessica_

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2010
MA
First fish recollections were trying to keep a carnival goldfish in my mom's wine glass...I don't think he lasted too long. Mom got a 5gal hex, threw like 10 neons in there, they didn't last, ended up with a betta in there (still have the hex, with a betta in it now!). I got a 10g in my teens and kept platies, common pleco, blue gouramis, and clown loaches in it.

bgk

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2008
atherton
i was seven and i had a 66 gallon aggressive native Australian tank with 3 spangled perch and 3 black brim is still have that tank today

silent1mezzo

Candiru
MFK Member
May 31, 2010
Burlington
My family always had a tank growing up but I didn't get my first Betas until 17-18. I then bought a full tank when I was 20 and killed all the fish due to not cycling.

Deep Blue Sea

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2010
Alameda Ca
age 3, blue crayfish

bigblue22

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 2, 2010
USA
4, 30 gallon- regular community fish. pretty boring stuff.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store