how old?

moodydoody

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2009
Texas
My mom had a 35 gallon octagon and my brother and I got to pick some fish for it when we were 5, I picked a Red Tail Black Shark. I still remember that little guy.

natobxny

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2010
neww yorkk tri state areaa
5 years old in my country of puerto rico
mom had bought a 10 gallon tank
so i went to the local petstore by myself(with no shoes)lol and bought me a tiger a oscar

thats when my legacy got started nowww i cant stop buying fishh..lol

Loves severums

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2009
Michigan
i was 12 when my dad give me my ungle old 10gal hex tank in it was pond fish i wish i still had it....

livebearerfreak

Dovii
MFK Member
Jun 15, 2006
no where
when i was 10 i think ( maybe 13, forgot which one ) my mom and her ex ex bf got me a 10 gallon ( kept bugging them to get me a tank so finally they left at midnight or 1 am and got me my tank ) the next day or so they got 2 pacus for me, then one weekend when i was staying at my grandads i got a call saying my pacus wont stop jumping out so they took the tank ( half full ) and brought it in the livingroom, the fish lasted a few days then finally jumped out and died. then got some community fish of which i forgot the names to now. that was about 8 to 10 years ago.. wow.

dlobom

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 25, 2010
Costa Rica
I'm not sure, I think like 8, I always had some guppies, and a lot of different fish, but I didnt knew how to take care of them, I think I didnt even bothered with a filter, so they always died pretty fast.

I also had turtles, salamanders, an iguana, hamsters, guinea pigs.

They all meet an untimely demise.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store