Hybrid cats

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
Thanks, Mike. Solid photography.

Good observations but is it me or your hybrid's head / snout shape is more like that of #5, i.e., less sloped? Also, #5 and #2 appear to have alike finnage and the center line geometry. Agree on the coloration difference. May be the variability in the "kittens" or different parents but still TSN x Doradid.

I cannot quite make out but #5 appears to have the "thorns" along the center line too.

Have you gotten my PM/email about possibly helping Jools with Cat-eLog hybrid images?

mike_sema

Hail Hogs
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2008
HOT Water
Thanks, Mike. Solid photography.

Good observations but is it me or your hybrid's head / snout shape is more like that of #5, i.e., less sloped? Also, #5 and #2 appear to have alike finnage and the center line geometry. Agree on the coloration difference. May be the variability in the "kittens" or different parents but still TSN x Doradid.

I cannot quite make out but #5 appears to have the "thorns" along the center line too.

Have you gotten my PM/email about possibly helping Jools with Cat-eLog hybrid images?
From what I can see #5 dose have the line of spikes, looks to run exactly as #2 dose. Almost makes me think that #5 has giraffe cat X lol

Not yet have not received an email or Pm.

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store