Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

David1999

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2014
SoCal
+1 jardini ;):D

Should I just grow out the jar and sell it once it gets to big? Reason is I gotta get rid of tank next year and almost all the fish r sold and I don't wanna leave an empty tank sitting there so I thought I'd have a little fun and get one predatory fish in the 180g alone hehe

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
I hear ya , yeah jardini would fit the bill IMO david , depends how easy they are to sell on around your area and if you could make a cheeky profit to pay towards to food bill lol ;):D I'd have no problem selling a 2ft jardini here in Manchester there rare as two headed coins hahaha

David1999

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2014
SoCal
I hear ya , yeah jardini would fit the bill IMO david , depends how easy they are to sell on around your area and if you could make a cheeky profit to pay towards to food bill lol ;):D I'd have no problem selling a 2ft jardini here in Manchester there rare as two headed coins hahaha

I'm not sure how easy or hard it is to sell a jar around here cuz I've never sold one before haha, but I'm sure I can find a buyer :)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
You'll have no problem growing an absolute beast in a 180 alone , I'm guessing 18- 24 months from 4/5" to 2'+ ;):D once they hit the pellets they grow fast

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store