Idea for single fish in a 180g?

Mrs. Nicky

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 3, 2014
Norfolk, Va
+1 Fahaka puffer!!!

***125 GALLON: 1 Red Devil and 1 12 inch pleco.
60 GALLON: 1 Vieja Syn, 1 Jack Dempsey and 1 Green Terror.***

justarn

Arapaima
MFK Member
May 24, 2011
Kent UK
Wyckii catfish!-)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

virgil2090

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 29, 2011
NJ
Butti or other large tilapia.or male jaguar (managuensis), or male RTM

Sent from my SPH-L710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Matt S

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2012
Mass
If you want to have some fun and you know your going to have to sell the tank in a year get yourself something like a male dovii or butti!! They are pretty cheap relatively easy to find and both can be crazy killers!
If your area allows piranhas and you can get your hands on a big solo species that would also be a cool idea but cost a little more

IMO I havnt seen crazy aggression from jardinis!
I've owned 4 and all where in community tanks with other fish and I never had a problem sure they will eat smaller fish like anything else and they would have an occasional testy moment with another fish but nothing to the point where they were killing stuff my biggest was 23 inches and he was a huge baby!!! Was in a community of mixed ca/sa cichlids all 4 to 9 inches and never bothered a solo. However every fish is different I suppose but IME I wouldn't really consider jars aggressive especially considering what else swims around !

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Jdmxluv

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2009
Koreatown
If it is 4-5" i might be interested. I dont have a top dweller in my tank so kinda feels empty. Then ill have a excuse to upgrade to a slightly bigger tank haha

Sent from my LG-D801 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store