Ideas for 180 gallon.

JardiniBoy

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 29, 2005
Taipei
www.reddragons.sc
Bottom tank: Big clown loaches and sun catfish (both peaceful, very active and colorful)

Middle tank: 1 flagtail/ 2-5 tinfoils plus the fish you already have.

Top tank: I'm not too sure here. I'd say an aro, but you don't seem to want something that big ... maybe an african pike?

Just my 2c... :D

Loubard

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 17, 2005
EU
Keep at least 3 dats or else they will fight. Then add some cool catfish (perunno, bigger synodontis) and few bichir (endlicheri or congicus) and an black arowana to your tank and your done.

bichir addict

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2005
Florida
JardiniBoy;588221; said:
Bottom tank: Big clown loaches and sun catfish (both peaceful, very active and colorful)

Middle tank: 1 flagtail/ 2-5 tinfoils plus the fish you already have.

Top tank: I'm not too sure here. I'd say an aro, but you don't seem to want something that big ... maybe an african pike?

Just my 2c... :D

already have a short bodied sun cat. I need some clown loaches bad because i dont have any. i lost all of mine to a break out in ich which only affected my cowns.

icthy said no flagtails and tin foils would do good but would get quite large.

already went through the aro thing and dont want to deal with another one.

icthy. my ph is stable at 8.0 and havent seen it go below that it might at some occasions but i do weekly 50% water changes so im sure it wont go that low as far as ph goes. those cichlids look great also, now just have to find someone willing to sell/ship.

thanks everyone.

oh yea and BTW im not gonna say again but RAYS ARE ILLIGAL IN FLORIDA.

bichir addict

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2005
Florida
Loubard;588224; said:
Keep at least 3 dats or else they will fight. Then add some cool catfish (perunno, bigger synodontis) and few bichir (endlicheri or congicus) and an black arowana to your tank and your done.

I am going to keep my new guinea and 2 widebars.

I already have a short bodied sun cat which i am keeping and icthy said no bichirs which i have already had.

black arrows are illigal here.

thanks for your input though loubard.

messiner

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 1, 2005
americas wang
hepsetus odoe, esox americanus, hujeta characin, big fire/tire track eel, clown/royal knife, giant gourami.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store