Tongue33

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 11, 2006
Utah
www.davescichlids.com
Reefscape;1638115; said:
Yo...

Ya may of noticed that there has been a lot of re-organisation going on this last day or so....Hopefully everyone is happy with the new condensed look / feel of the marine area as a whole so far....

Next thing on the agenda is stickies...

It would be good to people to post up in here any sticky suggestions for each marine area they might have and also any offers to write them up would be great too...

So, lets have them, all idea's will be concidered.....
I believe this should have been stickied about 8 pages ago ;)

This is a thread that has pics on all 16 pages ;) And definitely sparked my interest ;)

http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64991

I mean... it is kinda sensless to have the most viewed thread in the WHOLE marine section... Not stickied ;) :D

The Shark thread has close 5000 LESS views and is stickied :D ;) Just addin to the pile ;)

sweeTang21

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 10, 2007
Wisconsin
IMO a good sticky in all saltwater threads would be water chemistry. The params you want and about were you want them. How to get them there and what not. You know that sorda thing. Just an idea

Reefscape

All Gr8KarmaSF's fault....
MFK Member
Apr 2, 2007
Staffordshire UK
sweeTang21;1642498; said:
IMO a good sticky in all saltwater threads would be water chemistry. The params you want and about were you want them. How to get them there and what not. You know that sorda thing. Just an idea

Sounds like a great idea for a write up...thanks..

Kdcarey

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 22, 2007
Florida
wow this is all great good shape up for the SW section. Reefscape i luv u your the rock of the SW forum. lol so good ideas for SW stickies 1. FOWLR Basics/ water parameters 2. What you need to get a nemo (lol sry needed 1) 3. Liverock hitchhikers/ What is live rock/ How to cure rock 4. Corals and lighting 5. MAyb SW cost 6. ID request 7.SW med treatment 8. ummm thts all i can think of

Bigspizzz glad to see you in SW and not in lounge lol umm frags are fragments of coral

sweeTang21

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 10, 2007
Wisconsin
ill second the full tank pictures thread. If you going to do anything about reef lighting make sure you include T-5, T-5HO and T-5 VHO, what the difference is and what corals can be kept with an average setup of either. Compacts, halides and of course regular flours.

princess

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2007
England
i think there should be a sticky for all reef safe fish....by different people on here ...like an indepth guide to each thing...for example i could do one on my halloween hermit crab as i have one and have freshly reserched all about it ;)

sweeTang21

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 10, 2007
Wisconsin
one thing i like about reef sanctuary is they have a reef chronicles page. Its where members can make a thread of the the growth of the tank. pictures from the beginning.

ohh and i don't take you as a joke, if you ask a question i give you an answer lol

princess

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2007
England
lol yeah! but we need the reef section here to be excellent! we should do the tank profiles thinks....listing size/fish bla bla bla i love that kinda stuff!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store