Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I can't wait to see this completed.

Chub_by

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2012
Europe
Me neither.. also good to see one of the rare times someone gets a new RTC and the Setup is already there.

matthewr262

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2015
Willowick. OH
Me neither.. also good to see one of the rare times someone gets a new RTC and the Setup is already there.
The pool came after actually. I have always had the intention of having arowanas but would never get a fish without the ability to keep it long term. When I seen the rtc at petco for adoption it was all the motivation to put up a pool.
The pool is temporary because so is my house, the wife and I are going to upgrade soon and that means a more permanent upgradrd house for the monsters. That also means I get to have my fish-room back. I used to have a 500sq ft room wall to wall with tanks.

matthewr262

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2015
Willowick. OH
My new baby arowana. I have him in the 92g discus tank now. Then he'll go down to the 125g uaru tank until I feel he's safe from the rtc to enter the pool. Then i'm gonna make the pool look like a ufc octagon. Zip tie pvc to the legs of the pool and wrap it with netting.

20150709_210820.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Fishy-Botany

Chub_by

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2012
Europe
The pool came after actually. I have always had the intention of having arowanas but would never get a fish without the ability to keep it long term. When I seen the rtc at petco for adoption it was all the motivation to put up a pool.
The pool is temporary because so is my house, the wife and I are going to upgrade soon and that means a more permanent upgradrd house for the monsters. That also means I get to have my fish-room back. I used to have a 500sq ft room wall to wall with tanks.
Sounds awesome in any case! Gonna be a tough move though with those massive pacu :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store