Introducing Flash

Rotaryp04s

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2011
24k should have more gold at this age buy now maybe it a f2 and lack the gold. If it a crossback it should show some sort of gold on it back(6th level shine) and if it a 24k it should show more gold then a normal crossback, I dnt see any on flash back scales.

Reactions: jettefrances17

Amod09

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2016
i kinda of agree rotaryp he looks like high back to me or max normal cross back but for 24k i got some doubt
no offense but fish is beautie mahn

Reactions: jettefrances17

narayanang76

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2016
Bangalore, India
lol absolutely no offense - looks like rotaryp changed amod's opinion in a day, with that post.

BTW - Flash is my first Aro and this is what the certificate also mention, 24K golden cross back (F2). Rest all is gamble I know. And I am still learning a thing or two about Asian aro keeping.

Looks like you guys have plentiful experience keeping various Asian Arowanas, I look forward to learning more.

Amod09

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2016
my opinion doesnt changed at all bro
but i was not aware of its size maybe i have missed it when you mention it
I still think its one of the best we have here in india and hopefully itll become better as it grows larger

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
He looks wonderful, good luck

Rotaryp04s

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2011
Your aro over all is nice quality, You guys in India are lucky you can keep Asian aro and that it not banned to have them. In the USA we are not allowed to own Asian aro because it's banned from the government.here in the USA I can just read a lot and get knowledge From what I see from reading. I wish one day they legal the buy and sale of Asian aro.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store