Jebao = Taking over the world with Cheap! low power usage pumps & Wave makers, look

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
LOL, You know what I heard is that this is the same pump as a speed wave right ?? Just re colored and added a new name tag

My trust level isn't real high yet. I plan on keeping my Speedwave pump as a backup.

isde02

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2011
Ohio
Thanks for the write up, Im going to check out that d12000

Jc1119

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2010
Orlando fl
LOL, You know what I heard is that this is the same pump as a speed wave right ?? Just re colored and added a new name tag
They are all rebadged/labeled first gen Wavelines. All but the Royal Exculsive and new Wavelines, which have a recall due to UL issues.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Squirtle919

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2011
Within Earth
I got some of the wavelines when they first came out and had my dc pump rant :) the power came down a little.

I have heard the jeabos are actually better then the wavelines so far also, that is they dont have all the issues the wavelines have / had.

If you read up on some salty forums its known that all the pumps come from the same manufacturer.

rodger

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2008
Kansas City
I am still running the Speedwaves. Still no problems. I am thinking about buying two for the build I am working on now.I will go Jaebo though since they have a bigger pump.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

MarineMike

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2014
Southern California
I'm running a DC 9000 jabeo in my sump for my 300g since April and no problems so far. Wish is have gone with the 12000 for the increased flow but other than that I've no complaints. I have their WP 60 wave maker to which is insanely powerful for the price.

Fmb72

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2013
Dubai
I have also switched over from a Sicce 5.0 to the DC9000..........it has been running for the last month. Upto now it has been a great pump.....with a lot more flow, and definitely much less noise.

Gill Blue

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2011
michigan
I know the OP mentioned salt water, but some of the pumps say:
Important Information
Safety Warning
Do NOT run dry! NOT for saltwater use!

so be careful which you buy for what.

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
I have my jebao 12000 plus a wp 40 in my reef tank and many others use these pumps in reef tanks.

Also the dc pumps have a shut off feature if they run dry. I tested it on a pump and it worked perfectly.

I have not seen anywhere with the dc pumps and wavemakers where they say not for salt water. Another note. Hooked another dc 12000 to a 210 pup grow out tank. Not even running the pump at full power and it stays really clean and great. Feeding 9 pups in it with allot of food.

I'm running 3 dc 12000 pumps and 2 wp wave makers currently. Have 2 more pumps new in the box for other builds and backups. All pumps work great and I love the controller for the pumps. Gives me lots of options.
Sent from the Monster Fish Keeping App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store