Jebao = Taking over the world with Cheap! low power usage pumps & Wave makers, look

Pazzoman

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2009
New York
Think the jebao wave makers are awesome! My cousin uses them for his saltwater tank. I just ordered the wp25 because I want to incorporate it in the sump to help push the k2 media around along with air bubblers

Gill Blue

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2011
michigan
I have not seen anywhere with the dc pumps and wavemakers where they say not for salt water.
after you posted this I went back to @mazon to link those pages and that line was gone. and it was on at least two pumps. I'm guessing someone saw this thread and removed it.
perhaps it was something that applied to earlier versions...
anyway I can no longer back up that post.

Ian21777

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2012
England
Got my new DC 12000 pump in the post today... doesn't work :( Guess it's a chance to test customer service!!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
Sad. I ordered all mine through fish street and they have been great with me. Even when once they only shipped 1 pump when I ordered 2 they sent the other pump to me 2 day from china. That had to cost allot. Does it make noise or anything? Does the controller light up?

Got my new DC 12000 pump in the post today... doesn't work :( Guess it's a chance to test customer service!!!

Sent from the Monster Fish Keeping App

Miguel

Ole Dawg
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Very much south..
I run one on a protein skimmer. Impressive pump...model that comes with a kind of remote control...

Ian21777

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2012
England
Mines from fish street too. I set it up and plugged it in but nothing happened. The light on the transformer didn't even light up. My mate has the same pump so he brought his transformer round. With his, the controller lit up, but all lights at once, flow and feed lights. Pressing the buttons did nothing and the pump didn't run. Think I've got transformer and controller issues. It's a great looking pump and I like the controller feature (and the price lol) so hopefully they'll sort a replacement that works...

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
Let us know how it goes when you talk to them. They sent me an extra controller once in a box with a new pump so I have an extra.

Mines from fish street too. I set it up and plugged it in but nothing happened. The light on the transformer didn't even light up. My mate has the same pump so he brought his transformer round. With his, the controller lit up, but all lights at once, flow and feed lights. Pressing the buttons did nothing and the pump didn't run. Think I've got transformer and controller issues. It's a great looking pump and I like the controller feature (and the price lol) so hopefully they'll sort a replacement that works...

Sent from the Monster Fish Keeping App

Ian21777

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2012
England
So like I said, pump arrived Tuesday and didn't work. I emailed them that night explaining and got an email Wednesday morning asking for a video (to prove it was broke). Sent the video Wednesday evening. Thursday morning got an email saying they were going to send a new one. Saturday morning new pump arrives and after some tinkering with the plug all working fine. Great service. Less than 7 day turnaround. Admittedly it would have been better if the first one worked but even so...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store