Jojo the red tail starting size 2.5 inches and thanks giving the tiger shovel nose

greenbud

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 1, 2009
Belfast maine
www.mudmower.com
Well it was fine tell about 3/4 full then a seam on the side developed a leak on the edge of the glass. After draining and inspecting I think it was caused by the silicon not bonding to the paint right. I think i may have missed acetoning that side in the prep work.

greenbud

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 1, 2009
Belfast maine
www.mudmower.com
Well it was fine tell about 3/4 full then a seam on the side developed a leak on the edge of the glass. After draining and inspecting I think it was caused by the silicon not bonding to the paint right. I think i may have missed acetoning that side in the prep work.
Well Im glad the suplies to build the filter have taken so long to get here as the lower seem on the glass has blown out. The silicone will not bind to this paint I layed out a test sample and at first it seemed fine but 2 weaks lattor it just peeled right off as if i had never glued it on. New plan is to sand it all down to the fiberglass and re seel it. Any one with past experiance in this would be greatly apreciated!!

Thanks again guys

greenbud

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 1, 2009
Belfast maine
www.mudmower.com
TG and JOJO are starting to have major agression problems. I never intended for them to be in the 120 for so long JOJO was 10 inches when i put him in the plan was to have him out at 14 hes now got to be pushing 18. TG is around 17 i think hes hard to get an idea on as hes always moving or sleeping in an od location.

On a side note
As a just for fun thing i sometimes put in feeder guppies that i raise for the oscars. Well a month agoe I added a few and TG hunted 12 down to 3 that were smart enouph to hide in the roots of the plants. Well about 20 days lattor I see a strange movement at the top of the tank. low and behold its 8 baby guppies. So i found the male and it turns out his marking have no red he only has blue dots. as the others have grown TG picked off the males with red but has left the blue ones alone. Now 3 months lattor there have got to be around 25 guppies in the tank with about 5 of then being blue tail males.

greenbud

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 1, 2009
Belfast maine
www.mudmower.com
Long over due video update!!
I have a new camera now and used a basic spotlight on the tanks so everything is easy to see.
[video=youtube;mTtqPU-blVo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTtqPU-blVo[/video]

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store