Just a pacu.... for size comparison

Bigcatfishrule

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 10, 2014
Victoria, Australia
That pacu is only that big due to the enormous tank, but if you buy them small and raise them in a betta bowl, it'll just stay nice and small....and live happily ever after in that betta bowl ;)
And pretty soon die from either lack of oxygen in a betta bowl, or die due to stunting. True that the outside of the fish (skin, bones etc) will stop growing, but the internal organs won't, and they'll eventually get crushed by the limited space, so the fish ends up with it's organs getting crushed, and in some cases, the fish splitting open like an overcooked sausage. If you honestly believe what you just said, then you need to strongly reconsider what hobby you are in.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
And pretty soon die from either lack of oxygen in a betta bowl, or die due to stunting. True that the outside of the fish (skin, bones etc) will stop growing, but the internal organs won't, and they'll eventually get crushed by the limited space, so the fish ends up with it's organs getting crushed, and in some cases, the fish splitting open like an overcooked sausage. If you honestly believe what you just said, then you need to strongly reconsider what hobby you are in.
He was joking bro. Take a deep breathe and laugh it off and remember....never ever feed a troll in the lounge.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

TimnKasey

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Oct 8, 2014
Norman, OK
Lmao

Sent from my SGH-T989 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
Whooooooooa...he was definitely joking lol. You can tell by the winky face.

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
That pacu is only that big due to the enormous tank, but if you buy them small and raise them in a betta bowl, it'll just stay nice and small....and live happily ever after in that betta bowl ;)
:ROFL:Awesome!!

Yes, it was just a joke......just like the kitten on my avatar....is not a trained terrorist

TimnKasey

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Oct 8, 2014
Norman, OK
That exhibit is just a betta bowl compared to some I've done..... if that helps.
So you helped design and set this tank up?? Uhh, so jealous!
Post more pics of your stuff!
whats largest tank you've done?
Sent from my SGH-T989 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store