Just a pacu.... for size comparison

Zoodiver

As seen on TV
MFK Member
Aug 22, 2005
South FL
what did you do? help mother nature set up the atlantic?
I've worked / created some of the largest freshwater exhibits in North America... Two of them were the two largest Amazon based displays that I'm aware of.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
I've worked / created some of the largest freshwater exhibits in North America... Two of them were the two largest Amazon based displays that I'm aware of.
are they all roughly around your area? or different parts of the states?

if i'm ever nearby one i'd love to check it out

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
Reactions: twcp

Aw3s0m3

Piranha
MFK Member
May 6, 2012
Over there
Did you help with the Amazon exhibit at steinhart aquarium? I plan to go there next year and from the pics I've seen it looks amazing!!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

dxdx

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2010
NJ, USA
You need to get up to the Adventure Aquarium in NJ and redesign their pacu/arapaima amazon exhibit. There's even rays in there, but you wouldn't know it if you didn't know to look for them.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
You need to get up to the Adventure Aquarium in NJ and redesign their pacu/arapaima amazon exhibit. There's even rays in there, but you wouldn't know it if you didn't know to look for them.
I'll have to get by there as I haven't been in a few years since I saw their baby zebra shark.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store