just bought tems for $8

ArttyFish

Candiru
MFK Member
May 22, 2008
The Land Of Fish Lovers
Hi everyone. ArttyFish here, i am no expert but those look excactly like my xingu growouts!!!
Identical. Xingu growout owners please chime in and tell me that i am wrong or crazy to say such things, hulon, kendragon, anyone who is an expert??

bassinmike85

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2010
California
Hi everyone. ArttyFish here, i am no expert but those look excactly like my xingu growouts!!!
Identical. Xingu growout owners please chime in and tell me that i am wrong or crazy to say such things, hulon, kendragon, anyone who is an expert??
you think they really do look like xingus??? :confused:

MonsterPeacock

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 26, 2011
Colorado
Where did you get them from?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Live Fish Direct bro, their website says there are only a few left (maybe even none) but I just got off the phone with them and they have several in stock.

MonsterPeacock

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 26, 2011
Colorado

Here is a photo of my Xingu at about that same size..

b.JPG

It would be pretty bad *** if they turned out to be Xingu's at 8$ a piece....

But I think still to little to really tell, Xingu, tems, and intermediate all look the same at this size.. Probably Tems.. But you can always hope and see!!

b.JPG

bassinmike85

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2010
California
Here is a photo of my Xingu at about that same size..

View attachment 745539

It would be pretty bad *** if they turned out to be Xingu's at 8$ a piece....

But I think still to little to really tell, Xingu, tems, and intermediate all look the same at this size.. Probably Tems.. But you can always hope and see!!
i will try and get better pics i was using my cell phone for the pics and video..i am hoping they are xingus

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

bassinmike85

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2010
California
just messing around guys..they are xingus lol..just had to post something cichla section has been quite for a while..

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

kendragon

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2009
haha...good one Mike.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store