just bought tems for $8

broken

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 6, 2009
Louisiana
just messing around guys..they are xingus lol..just had to post something cichla section has been quite for a while..

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
I am guessing they did not really cost $8 then

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

HULON

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 14, 2009
in the now!!
Hi everyone. ArttyFish here, i am no expert but those look excactly like my xingu growouts!!!
Identical. Xingu growout owners please chime in and tell me that i am wrong or crazy to say such things, hulon, kendragon, anyone who is an expert??
Wise guys LOL!!!! I have been a little preoccupied this week and did not notice Veeery nice pic up and Artty nice to see ya posting again!!!;)

bassinmike85

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2010
California

MonsterPeacock

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 26, 2011
Colorado
Live Fish Direct bro, their website says there are only a few left (maybe even none) but I just got off the phone with them and they have several in stock.
*****FYI****** I just got my (4) "Tem's" via UPS from Live Fish Direct..... Their F-ing Mono's..NOT Tems as they claim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pisses me off and I won't be buying crap from them again! I wanted to put this out there since I posted above... Didn't want you all to get suckered like I was...

Tojo09

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 30, 2009
Bay Area CA
*****FYI****** I just got my (4) "Tem's" via UPS from Live Fish Direct..... Their F-ing Mono's..NOT Tems as they claim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pisses me off and I won't be buying crap from them again! I wanted to put this out there since I posted above... Didn't want you all to get suckered like I was...
Thanks.cause i was supposed to pay for the last 6 they jad today

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store