Just had to pick a few up

FunWow!

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 30, 2008
Rhode Island
Doing good! He's just not use to other fish grabbing pellets right out in front of his face lol but I feed two times a day for him. No one bothers him. Yeah I decided to try a group of them but they have another tank. Yours will be the only one in the tank he's in.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

slippery slimecoat

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2012
New York
Glad to hear he's doing well. You keep him well fed you just might see a growth spurt. I was feeding lightly for awhile due to being overstocked, and he's been that size for a little bit now. He only had the one oscar to deal with before so I'm sure the bass are a bit of a change for him lol. Although I think dats tend to do best one per tank, I think a group of NTT with a big ST centerpiece would be badass!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

tdkee1

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2008
West Coast
Congrats on the new ntts. Cool that slippery slimecoats big one went to another experienced dat keeper from mfk. I remember you being active in the dat section years ago. Welcome back.

tdkee1

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2008
West Coast
If you have experience with a certain kind of fish you always know whats a good buy and the right time. I think you made a good move on that ntt on massivore man. You dont see a ntt like that very often and if you do its not for sale.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store