Just had to pick a few up

slippery slimecoat

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2012
New York
If you have experience with a certain kind of fish you always know whats a good buy and the right time. I think you made a good move on that ntt on massivore man. You dont see a ntt like that very often and if you do its not for sale.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
It wasn't an easy decision to sell it I can tell ya that! But it came down to building the tank around him or my clown loaches. My fiance hates my tank. She hates the "big ugly dat". She likes the loaches. It came down to the whole 'If momma ain't happy nobody's happy' kind of thing lol. I was active on MFK many yrs ago under another username (lost the password) so I'm aware of funwow!'s experience and was glad to see him buy it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Arowana718

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 10, 2010
nyc
Yes I do now lol ... That's what I'm gunning for and on pellets I hope.. Bought a few from a member and then today I drove down to this shop called monster aquarium in flushing,ny and grabbed 3 more. They have a lot from 4-9inches

Thats funny! I actually brought sinking massivour pellets to same shop and Only NTT that took pellets was this lil baby 3 incher. Rest big ones didnt even bother looking at it. Although some of the batch u got may take dried krill

Arowana718

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 10, 2010
nyc
Small little side lot to park or you can park on the street in front of the store. I didn't think it was too bad.

You guys crazy. If u park in front, theres no a no standing sign, going to get ticketed lol

Next time park inside the mall parking lot. Its free for three hours!

LBathory

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 25, 2008
New Jersey
Thanks! I haven't seen you around in along time. What do you keep nowadays?

I'm actually on tour with "The Phantom of the Opera" so I can't keep anything currently :( I sold all my big stuff about 2 years ago cause I moved into a apartment (Jsodwi now has my big Tig and I think my dats too). I had a few planted tanks but took them apart when I hit the road.
I'm looking to buy a place within the next 5 years that will hopefully be big enough for another monster tank..
I'll be back;)

FunWow!

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 30, 2008
Rhode Island
Thanks! I haven't seen you around in along time. What do you keep nowadays?

I'm actually on tour with "The Phantom of the Opera" so I can't keep anything currently :( I sold all my big stuff about 2 years ago cause I moved into a apartment (Jsodwi now has my big Tig and I think my dats too). I had a few planted tanks but took them apart when I hit the road.
I'm looking to buy a place within the next 5 years that will hopefully be big enough for another monster tank..
I'll be back;)
Yeah it's been awhile but now it's Dats, kelberi's, and clown loaches. Ah I see ... Hard to really keep much if your not really home a lot. I'm sure when you get settled in you'll be right back into the game.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store