Just to share and "Show Off" some of my gars... hehe

ThaiGars

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 24, 2013
Bangkok
Hi probassfisher010,

Lets answer your questions first...

Until now,platinums farming platinums is a myth...

All my brooders are normal colours and they still produce platinums...

Friends of mine who are breeding are also having normal coloured brooders...

I promise you that more pictures are coming soon...

Maybe tomorrow...

Envious, how many gar do you have in your pond(s)? Would love to see some pics of these, and possibly any breeding pics? Did you start with normals that had the genes or did you breed platinums?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ThaiGars

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 24, 2013
Bangkok
Hi E.C.

I am in Bangkok, Srinakarin Area.

Should you ever wanna come visit, let me know and I will get police to arrest you before you reach me first...

hehe

Anyway, always welcome you to come ...

tell me where's your address I'm gonna rob your house and take all of those gars!! :grinyes: Kidding. All I can say is that they're so beautiful!!

ThaiGars

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 24, 2013
Bangkok
Hi Julian270,

My brooders are all normal coloured gars like I mentioned to Bro probassfisher010

They are minimum sized at.... if I am not wrong, at least 1.2 to 1.3m

This is awesome thanks for posting. If you don't mind me asking are the breeders platinum? Also what size are the breeders?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Rivers2k

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2011
NY
I am going to Bangkok next month. I cant wait to visit you country (I am in the US). I have been looking forward to this for years. Wish I could see your gars but I am going with a whole group and they are not as fish crazed as I am.

ThaiGars

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 24, 2013
Bangkok
Today's series of pictures...

These guys are from the same batch as the ones I posted earlier...

6.jpg9.jpg10.jpg12.jpg14.jpg17.jpg23.jpg

Just want everyone to share in my pride and joy....

Enjoy the pics fellas...

6.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

12.jpg

14.jpg

17.jpg

23.jpg

ThaiGars

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 24, 2013
Bangkok
Hi Rivers2k,

I welcome you to The Land of Smiles before you even get here...

Anyway, feel free to let me know if you would wanna come visit...

I am currently not only farming gars... I have other secrets too..... *hush hush*

Maybe you could sneak away for a couple of hours and I could show you some fish if you want...

let me know...

I am going to Bangkok next month. I cant wait to visit you country (I am in the US). I have been looking forward to this for years. Wish I could see your gars but I am going with a whole group and they are not as fish crazed as I am.

ThaiGars

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 24, 2013
Bangkok
Hi The Animal Guy...

Sorry that I missed replying your post... I am trying to reply in order but missed you...

*honest mistake SIR! Sorry*

Anyway,I am not sure if they are available in the USA, US has Federal and State Laws so sometimes its a little confusing for the people outside of USA

I suggest that if you wanna know, you should be checking with the relevant authorities...

As for price,I am sorry but I dont think its a good idea to reveal it out in the open in this thread.

If you are really keen, let me know and we can discuss further. If not, its ok because I LOVE THEM! and I would keep them anyways...

Cheers

Sup Julian!

Hi Thaigars. How much does it cost for one of those? Are they available in the usa? Very very beautiful. And that's from someone that dislikes Gars. Something I will prolly never keep JUST BECAUSE of the long torturous way they eat their prey.

E.C.

I'm looking at your soul
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2013
in the Living Water
I just couldn't take away my eyes from the platinum beauty. I mean just look how sterling they are, the whiteness. Oh my, Btw, are you currently distributing them as is? I mean I've read from the first page that you let them breed naturally. Have you distributed it abroad? To have those beauty's around, oh my, oh my, I don't know why I can't contain myself with those gars!

ThaiGars

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 24, 2013
Bangkok
Hi E.C.

To be honest,I have no choice but to sell some of them away on a regular basis.

I have been successfully breeding platinum gars for about 3 years now...

Imagine if i never let out a single piece...

The area just to store them would need to be MASSIVE!!!

So therefore, I am forced to let some of them go...

So if you are asking if I have ever sold them, the answer is "YES"

But not through MFK... to be MFK is not a place designed to do fish sales...

Like i mentioned earlier, I farm other fishes as well, therefore I only sell these exotic and beautiful fishes through word of mouth or just to the people I know...

But if you are really so keen, you could always drop me an email at the following address:

thailandgars@gmail.com

Hope this answers your questions...

I just couldn't take away my eyes from the platinum beauty. I mean just look how sterling they are, the whiteness. Oh my, Btw, are you currently distributing them as is? I mean I've read from the first page that you let them breed naturally. Have you distributed it abroad? To have those beauty's around, oh my, oh my, I don't know why I can't contain myself with those gars!

Thelatinofishlover

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2012
Mexico City
wow man i envy you for this! very awesome gars ,keep on with the BEASTLY fish keepin'

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store