Leopard Ctenopoma

m.poisson

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2008
virginia beach,va
www.ayizans.com
i have had mine for over a year now and they are big...maybe over four inches.i started with four and am now down to two.they hide in the plants mostly,but will come out to feed. they love bloodworm and sinking pellets. they are very graceful & expressive. one of mine was sick and he knew i was trying to help him,he was very cooperative when i quarantined him and medicated him- staring dolefully at me with those big eyes! they are aggressive with each other...lots of pecking and harassing among themselves,but seem to avoid all other fish.they statred out in a angel tank and did well- now i have them in a 20 twenty gallon with 2 jewel cichlids,a juliodochromis and a brichardi cichlid. they are good community fish and just move away when other fish are being aggressive towards them.

electric enigma

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 30, 2010
Malaysia
i had one of this great fidh in 42G tank with 1 indonesian TD..it always hide behind the bogwood..but love to see when it comes to feeding time..

Soul♍

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 9, 2018
These are such awesome fish with cute personalities. Have you kept multiple together? Looking into getting 2 for my tank. Could they coexist peacefully as adults?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
These are one of my favorite mini monsters,over the years and I have kept as many as three of them together with minimal squabbling.I suppose tank size would play a big part in them getting along.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store