Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrisplosion

Mean Cat
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2010
Oregon, it's part of 'Murica!
Zfishies;4569118; said:
can i buy it my self and take it down there? but i wouldnt get my money back? or from Fish n wildlife?
It would be illegal for them to sell but also illegal for you to purchase it. Just call The Department of Fish and Wildlife.

Chrisplosion

Mean Cat
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2010
Bluey;4569125; said:
if you buy it and take it down there , you will lose your money and the shop will get more in. are you sure it's a salt water turtle?
Fly River turtle somewhat resemble sea turtles.

Zfishies

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2010
Milky Way Galaxy,
Chrisplosion;4569129; said:
Fly River turtle somewhat resemble sea turtles.
no this is the real deal cause of the head and the flipers (idk the correct term) give it 100% away ii used to keep fly river turtles looks nothing like them ill try to get a pic off if he'll let me

Chrisplosion

Mean Cat
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2010
Zfishies;4569131; said:
i dont think they'll listin to a 14 year old? will my LFS be shutdown? i would have my parents call but they dont care =/
If it is illegal, which I'm sure it is, then its a really big deal. So I would think they would look into it. If you can go down there and get a picture, it can be identified and used as evidence.

Bluey

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 19, 2008
Here.
First find out what the turtle is .. ring the shop and ask for the common name, it might not be what you think it is , what fish are in the tank with the turtle?

2nd if it is a salt water turtle they will even listen to a 10 year old , so don't worry about being 14!

Zfishies

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2010
Milky Way Galaxy,
well i dont really want to get involed, what is there contatct info? am kinda scared if the guy at the LFS will come after me cause he is kinda crazy. Am in Cali

Chrisplosion

Mean Cat
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2010
Zfishies;4569145; said:
well i dont really want to get involed, what is there contatct info? am kinda scared if the guy at the LFS will come after me cause he is kinda crazy
You can send them an email and the shop owner will never find out. Just search (Your State) Fish and Wild life.

I'm looking right now.

Zfishies

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2010
Milky Way Galaxy,
Bluey;4569140; said:
First find out what the turtle is .. ring the shop and ask for the common name, it might not be what you think it is , what fish are in the tank with the turtle?

2nd if it is a salt water turtle they will even listen to a 10 year old , so don't worry about being 14!
there is a snowflake eel, 3 damels, 2 tangs(idk what type) ill call them when i get home am leaving my dads shop atm

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store