List your current Piranha stock!!!!

Nemesis4200

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 30, 2016
"Little red riding hoods Grandma said to the Big Bad Wolf " "what BIG EYES you have!" " Gorgeous fish!
I got so lucky with this guy. My friend had him but was moving and couldn't keep him, so due to my previous RBP experience he gave him to me for free! I call him mad max and he is the king of his 90 gallon "thunder dome" lol. Hes only about 5 inches at the moment but has a ton of character. I want to eventually put him in a 180 gal and get some RBP's for the 90.

Yohanon

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 11, 2016
Tennessee
I got so lucky with this guy. My friend had him but was moving and couldn't keep him, so due to my previous RBP experience he gave him to me for free! I call him mad max and he is the king of his 90 gallon "thunder dome" lol. Hes only about 5 inches at the moment but has a ton of character. I want to eventually put him in a 180 gal and get some RBP's for the 90.
Sounds like a good plan to me. Right now my only tank is a 75 with a, I would guess at this point, 1 3/4" irritans. My only camera is my phone and the resolution stinkstank(4).JPGI haven't settled on a name for mine yet. I was thinking of calling him "Dinsdale" after a character in an old Monty Python skit. Go to you tube and type in Monty python Piranha brothers for a good laugh

Last edited:
Reactions: Nemesis4200

tomojsg

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2011
大韓民國 (서울) Korea

Serrasalmus Rhombeus sp. Peru / Blue Diamond Rhom sp. Peru around 8"
took the pic with my phone and a flash light lol... blue is starting to come in but
not showing on camera... =/

Reactions: Yohanon
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store