Status
Not open for further replies.

jcardona1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2007
South of Heaven
first of all...

and second, what everbody is saying here is true. if youre not willing to hear it, then maybe you shouldnt post. ever thought of that?

hotsauce

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2008
san diego
AND TO ALL THOSE WHO WANT TO REPLY WITH NEGATIVE THOUGHTS PLEASE POST YOUR STOCK LISTS AND PICS TO PROVE IT.
---THANK YOU---
DOES ANYONE NEAR SAN DIEGO HAVE P.BASS, GARS, PIKE...........

Iffrat

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 8, 2009
Dallas Texas
jcardona1;3347128; said:
first of all...

and second, what everbody is saying here is true. if youre not willing to hear it, then maybe you shouldnt post. ever thought of that?
:iagree::iagree::iagree: thats what i was trying to say .. !!!

bigspizz

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2007
hotsauce;3347130; said:
AND TO ALL THOSE WHO WANT TO REPLY WITH NEGATIVE THOUGHTS PLEASE POST YOUR STOCK LISTS AND PICS TO PROVE IT.
---THANK YOU---
DOES ANYONE NEAR SAN DIEGO HAVE P.BASS, GARS, PIKE...........

"GARS" are illegal where you live.......

And too big for your tank...:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

jcardona1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2007
South of Heaven
:ROFL:

hotsauce

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2008
san diego
ok let me just say, thank you for all your thoughts. not a big deal.
----thank you----
p.s. sorry for the prior overload on the caps lock didnt even notice it was still rolling.

hotsauce

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2008
san diego
like i said they are all going in the pool when i get home. and about the gars, sorry for posting that...........................yes true gars are illegal.
---thank you---

Iffrat

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 8, 2009
Dallas Texas
hotsauce;3347149; said:
ok let me just say, thank you for all your thoughts. not a big deal.
----thank you----
p.s. sorry for the prior overload on the caps lock didnt even notice it was still rolling.
ahh much better .. ok so all the people busting you on your stock .. i have 4 Pbass in a 30 gal tank .. mind you they are all less then 2" and are going into a 150 when they are big enough .. and the stock list for the 150 is WAY over stocked .. but there is another larger tank in the works .. so yes you can keep just about any size fish in any tank .. but for life and healthy is another story ..

but listen to what people have to say here .. your not going to find more knowledge about fish anywhere else PERIOD!!!

hotsauce

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2008
san diego
i guess i better not show up at the socal meet, i may be beaten to death! with 10gal tanks. i know my tank is not the long term answer to my keeping my fish thats why they just poured the concrete in the backyard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store