looking for used tank donations California area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Normantran25

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 29, 2013
Orange County
Maybe hes having some problems with some money , and also it doesnt hurt to ask people for something and Goodluck finding one bro hope u get one soon and Start with whatever your doing :)

Normantran25

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 29, 2013
Orange County
And also dont rub it in someone's face thats disrepectful , just do your own thing and worry about yourself whatever he does is on him and he can choice to do it however he wants .

guilly

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2013
california
Just because I'm asking for empty tanks doesn't mean I'm filling each and every one of them up. I collect tanks for personal future use and to help children in my neighborhood get involved with the hobby. Don't worry I won't ask for help on this forum again

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Normantran25

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 29, 2013
Orange County
no its fine bro fill free to ask anything to want , dont mind other people they dont know what a true fish hobby is !

zapantha

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 12, 2012
American Canyon
Just because I'm asking for empty tanks doesn't mean I'm filling each and every one of them up. I collect tanks for personal future use and to help children in my neighborhood get involved with the hobby. Don't worry I won't ask for help on this forum again

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
I thought you said fish breeding service, sounded like you were trying to start a business?

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

BuffaloPolypteridae

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2013
Buffalo
Yeah if you had stated you were going to use them to get kids into it and educate then you would have had a better response, people asking for a handout (w/o giving anything back) to start a buisness to profit themselves generally don't get good feedback anywhere.

Sent from my DROID4 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zapantha

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 12, 2012
American Canyon
im trying to start up a fish breeding service out of my house and i need some donated used or recycled tanks. anything is appreciated and i can pick whatever up. thank you for the help
Whatever your reasons please be upfront, because you state here that you're starting a breeding service then say that it's for kids in the neighborhood and a business is not personal or for kids.

zapantha

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 12, 2012
American Canyon
And also dont rub it in someone's face thats disrepectful , just do your own thing and worry about yourself whatever he does is on him and he can choice to do it however he wants .
It matters if he's misleading. If he has the money to build and run a plywood tank big enough for a rtc like he said in other threads, then it's really not like he doesn't have money. It just seems as if he's not really upfront. Also op it might help if you specify which area of California because California is a big state, and California area is even bigger.

dizcus

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 8, 2011
PRISON
god damn it. i was gonna reply i had 4 extra left over tank from my discus breeding project all half are 30g and 40g.
not saying burn at the stakes but iono about this sh*t. SO what is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store