Status
Not open for further replies.

amazontank

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Nov 14, 2010
Miami and San Diego
www.Facebook.com
This is MFK and the guy mentioned he is part of the USA military.

Plus he can be looking for supplies like old HOB filters, power heads, air pumps, castles and old gravel, plastic plants and rocks and of course scratched up tanks with broken lights and hoods to fix up. So then he can get all the kids in his area/base set up with small fish tanks and they can all get some of his breeding convicts.

OP get some more post on here and make some friends and then PM me and you can stop by my garage and grab some supplies.

doubledragon

The House Of Endlie
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2006
ohio
By the way. Welcome to MFK. lol.

Ya, I don't know why people are being so harsh with you. Don't let it get to you. If your not trying to re sell everything, with a fake story then I don't see the problem. I have lot's of stuff that I could give away to someone who could benifit from it and it would just help me clean things up.

On a side note. Even if someone was getting free stuff and re selling it, I wouldn't see a problem with that either. AS LONG AS they didn't make up a story...
Alot of people just don't like going through the hastle of posting stuff for sale, especially if it's not worth a lot of money. I have ton's of things laying around right now I could post for sale, but my time is limited and the small amount I would get for it wouldn't really be worth it if I had to miss out on sleep or be late for work to sell it.

Someone already quoted on of my favorite sayings. One mans trash is another mans treasure.
And going by your story. If someone donated a bunch of tanks to you or supplies, I would assume you would hook that person up pretty good if you got your breeding project going.

Good luck with helping someone clear out some old dusty stuff they didn't want to throw away, but didn't think it was worth selling...
I have ton's of undergravel filters and old plastic hoods that I've had stashed forever, and will never use again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store