Looking to find some bichir to add to my bichir tank

Bichir Love

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 23, 2016
Bridgenorth Ontario
Hello I am looking to find a bichir breeder or a LFS that has or can get bichirs
I love them and find them very interesting fish
I am however finding it pretty difficult to find them around anywhere near me
I would really like to get a tankmate for the albino senegal bichir I have so it can have a friend to swim around with and do bichir stuff together with lol
So if anyone on here could point me in the right direction of where to go or who to talk to that would be very appreciated ever so much
Thank you in advance
Nicole

Reactions: tlindsey

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
Hello I am looking to find a bichir breeder or a LFS that has or can get bichirs
I love them and find them very interesting fish
I am however finding it pretty difficult to find them around anywhere near me
I would really like to get a tankmate for the albino senegal bichir I have so it can have a friend to swim around with and do bichir stuff together with lol
So if anyone on here could point me in the right direction of where to go or who to talk to that would be very appreciated ever so much
Thank you in advance
Nicole
Where are you from?? And what species of bichir you looking for??

Reactions: Bichir Love

Bichir Love

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 23, 2016
Bridgenorth Ontario
I am sorry I thought I had put where I was from
I am from ontario I live in Tyendinaga township near Belleville
I really like the teugelsi bichir and would LOVE to find 1 of those that would be my top choice
I would like another albino senegal bichir second choice
I would like a delhezi bichir as my last choice
I also have a friend that is looking for a nile bichir or an ornate bichir as well

Bichir Love

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 23, 2016
Bridgenorth Ontario
I have seen varying results on how big the teugelsi get how big honestly would it get in ur opinion? And ya I expected to pay a pretty penny to get 1 if I could find it lol
Also am I correct that the senegal gets around 16-20 inches ?
I saw varying results on most of the stuff I looked up bichir wise hence why I dont believe google
I figured this place would be the best place to get the proper answers I'd need to make the educated decisions I need to make right
I always like to plan for the bigger size of it rather than the smaller size that way Im not surprised when they exceed the smaller end of the scale lol

Reactions: Polyaddict86
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store