Mahi Mahi in a tank.. LOL WHAT??

SickSauce

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2011
Mekong Delta
Did you guys read further into that thread in the forum? Alot of ppl advocating collecting wild fish and keep them as pets and release them back. Not to mention they saying wc once a year is good enough. Don't blame Hobbist, Blame misinform/irresponsible angler's

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

rmkblades

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2013
America
Did you guys read further into that thread in the forum? Alot of ppl advocating collecting wild fish and keep them as pets and release them back. Not to mention they saying wc once a year is good enough. Don't blame Hobbist, Blame misinform/irresponsible angler's

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
I went back and read some of the back and forth between these guys...These are not aquarium hobbyists...They are trappers...I liken them to a hunter who catches a bear cub and keeps him rope tied to a tree for a year and then just cuts the rope and lets him back into the woods. More for personal amusement rather then sincere and caring enjoyment of animal husbandry. Sound like a bunch of hill billies...IMO

BlueTailCatfish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2014
bmore
I went back and read some of the back and forth between these guys...These are not aquarium hobbyists...They are trappers...I liken them to a hunter who catches a bear cub and keeps him rope tied to a tree for a year and then just cuts the rope and lets him back into the woods. More for personal amusement rather then sincere and caring enjoyment of animal husbandry. Sound like a bunch of hill billies...IMO
RED NEEEEECCCKKKKSSSSSS!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store