Marine & Brackish 'Have You Ever's'

Dragon cqzzzzz<

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2008
Illinois
No, I can't say I have.

Have you ever had fish so inquisitive (I call it stupid) that you actually have to try to scare them away while you're working in a tank? <--That's how my guppies are

Yoji_嬰孩

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2008
rock in water
yes, my uncles 150 and his freakin' clown trigger... Had to catch it and put in bucket until I was done cleaning, LoL thats how stubborn he was.

Have you ever went to LFS and saw a fish you just had to have and bought it only to learn it will annihilate all your stock?!

Yoji_嬰孩

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2008
rock in water
LoL, nope never happened...*sorry it looked like a condy to me*

ever lose a fish so you tell your significant other you have to go buy another to replace it only to find it in your overflow or sump/fuge later, LoL. *personal exp. for me*

BobbyG123

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 16, 2008
New Jersey
nope
have you ever had two oscars fighting in your tank so much that they actually broke the thermometer in your tank and being stupid enuff to think that theres mercury in the thermometer you panic and pick your fish up by hand throwing them in a bucket about to die only to think after 60% of the water is gone and your oscars are dieing "wait why would they make thermometers for aquariums with mercuy" lol

agreeive?fish

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2007
oklahoma
Nope

have you ever been given fish just because the lfs cant sell them to anybody(i have numerous times) (mine was because people buy these cute little fish for a 10g tank and the fish needs a 200g in a month)

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
I have had a few feeder panthers compliments of the LFS....LOL

Eel escape? Yup. Fimbriated is used to being fed at the surface..... half a week and it gets real hungry. Broke the waters surface and came out about 7-8 inches, draped over the side of the tank and plop right onto the floor. Was extremely upset when I tried to pick it up. It was fine after it calmed down.

Anyone been stung?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store