Status
Not open for further replies.

rmorse

Gr8 Stalker
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2008
Great Mills, Maryland
johnptc;3222314; said:
let us know when you bench twice your body weight :)
set that as your goal....

Or at least when you can do it more then once. :ROFL:

bluehairman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2007
Green Bay
Nicee

Why don't you just get bigger weights instead of so many? It causes you to be unbalanced.

Edit: Also arching your back like that is very bad for you.

Bsixxx

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2006
mkman;3221719; said:
not bad, but also do deadlifts and squats...........its funny seeing guys benching a lot but have tiny chicken legs and a nonmuscular back so don't neglect other body parts.

to stop you right there, I squat 330 and dead 365, it's just my calves that are tiny, I can't seem to get mass on them.

johnptc;3222314; said:
let us know when you bench twice your body weight :)
set that as your goal....
I'll probably hit that by next month!

bluehairman;3222481; said:
Nicee

Why don't you just get bigger weights instead of so many? It causes you to be unbalanced.

Edit: Also arching your back like that is very bad for you.
I know that, it's just my body structure when I pinch my shoulder blades together i do that.. can't help it..

I don't normally bench, I do dumbbells and I do muay thai to work out. but I was happy I could bench that much..

timeneverfreezes

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 11, 2008
charlotte,nc
If you want to keep your back straight try picking your legs up, bending at the knees and crossing the ankles. Just um well, don't make any videos of it. lol

Bsixxx

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2006
timeneverfreezes;3222519; said:
If you want to keep your back straight try picking your legs up, bending at the knees and crossing the ankles. Just um well, don't make any videos of it. lol
:p

This isn't how I normally work out, just was a like instant thing to post up. I don't know. Just happy I could do that, and was a sort of update on how big i'm getting for the people who knew me when I first got into the hobby..

Eleven Bravo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 12, 2008
PPO
Good job, you arch your back wayy too much. Next time try to keep your back on the mat.

swede

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2009
ןɟ 'opuɐןɹo ɹɐǝu
how much do you squat? how much do you deadlift?
if you focus on squatting lots, you will notice benefits throughout your body as your legs are your largest muscle group. if you can bust out squats. you will notice more muscle growth since overloading large muscle groups releases more testosterone.

Onion01

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2007
Miami
R1_Ridah;3221579; said:
Dude.... your going to excite HOUSE64 with that video.
Bsixxx;3222487; said:
I'll probably hit that by next month!
dude...you're nasty :headshake

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store