Meet Kittiee's Cats

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
I'd move to another country if i were you!!! Someone told me years ago that i shouldn't be allowed to have kids as they'd be "bad uns" if they were anything like me!!! Guess what...yes i had kids.....and guess what.....yes, they're bad uns!!! Haha.
Lol at that last bit!

And I couldn't leave Tassie let alone Australia! If not being able to keep a few certain pets is the trade off I make to live in such a beautiful and unique place, so be it! :D

Cats have caused a lot of damage to the ecosystem here already and I understand that we can't have pet like savannahs because if one got loose (people don't look after cats very well here), it'd cause even more damage than a standard house cat. Let's face it, they're bigger, quicker and more agile than your average cat making them much more efficient hunters. It sucks but unfortunately for as long as people don't keep their animals enclosed properly, people like myself miss out.

But that's okay, as a kid I always said that I wanted my first cat to be either a Manx or a Turkish van, in that order... Fey was my first cat, and she's a Manx so at least I can say I've had a childhood dream come true. :D

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
Update on Miss Bobble...

Last night we went inside to find this:
IMG_20170204_235418.jpg I don't know how she got in there (that cube is 5' off the ground) but she was and she looked quite comfortable as well haha

Its odd having a kitten in the house again, she's always attacking something... And by something I mean if it so much as twitches, she'll attack it. She put a hole in one of my demonia boots with her sharp little teeth the other day :mad: she's destroyed four or five rolls of paper towel, ruined one of my lace tops, claimed one of my socks as a toy... Kittens I tell ya... Geez...

She had her first go in the pen the other day, we had a slight problem because she's still to small to jump from the ground to the first platform so Jeff put a little pink container upside down for her to climb up onto to get inside, he also had to put an old chook food bag around the ramp so she could get her claws into it and climb it. She loves the pen!
IMG_20170120_153541_357.JPG
IMG_20170120_153606_316.JPG

Her and Rumpy play now, it's like they're best friends. A month ago every time Rumpy seen Miss Bobble he'd hiss and growl and run away, now they play together and its so adorable!

In all she's been very quickly accepted into the furmily, not even two months into her being here and its like she was always here, such a relief that the big ones like her!

Wailua Boy

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2015
Hawaii
Our last cat as a kitten would shred TP rolls like you wouldnt believe, eventually did grow out of it

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
Our last cat as a kitten would shred TP rolls like you wouldnt believe, eventually did grow out of it
Thankfully our TP is kept where the cats can't get it because Rumpy the turd likes to eat the plastic bags they come in which obviously isn't good for him lol

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
Some idiot drove their car into a power line, so I have no power atm and can't even have a coffee!!! :mad: so I thought I'd use the time to share some pics of my kitties. :D

Miss Bobble has grown up heaps and is becoming the most beautiful little Lady. Somehow though she's landed the nickname Bob :confused:

She was desexed in late June, and looked so adorable with the little cone around her head! We were never given a cone for Fey or the boys so it was a whole new experience having to hold the bowl so she could eat without getting the cone stuck and flipping the bowl everywhere.

Her little "bobble", tail, thing is sooo fluffy! She's not exactly the fluffiest cat but my gosh is her bobble fluffy! :D

Anyway, pics!

Bob looking extremely unimpressed about having the cone on:
IMG_20170801_130910.jpg

More Bob with cone:
IMG_20170801_130847.jpg

Bob and Rumpy snuggled up together, they're best buddies:
IMG_20170902_200215.jpg

I was going to share more pics but my power is back on and the kettle is almost boiled so I'm going to make myself a coffee! Enjoy! I might share more later, might not. :)

Reactions: Hendre

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
Hi all!

I'm bored in a motel room and don't have any recent pics of my fish ( :( ) so I thought I'd share some cat stuff.

Miss Bobble has turned into a beautiful little lady, and is so affectionate. She grew up to be a lot fluffier than I expected her to be but surprisingly doesn't shed as much as any of the other cats. She's about 19 months old now and still super playful, her favorite toys are the cardboard rolls that the toilet paper come on - not complaining! Her toys come free with every tp purchase so that's a bonus.

She's very attached to me. I'm not living at the house atm but I visit every day or every other day and she goes mental when I walk through the door, and completely ignores my ex when I'm not there (he hates it, all he wants is her love and she refuses) but she loves me to bits.

But I have two pics to share. First one is just to show how little she was, second one is how much she's grown.

Baby Bobble, tiny little thing she was.
Please excuse the copious amount of fur on the scratching post:IMG_20180626_203048_066.JPG

And not-so-baby Bobble (left) and Fey (right) sitting together, pic was taken a few months ago and Bob is now bigger than Fey:
IMG_20180524_215019.jpg

When we first got Bob someone on MFK said she looked like she had maincoon in her, I think they were right. I've been referring to her as a "manx-coon mutt" because she definitely has a lot of maincoon traits about her, even the vet thinks so. :)

Post script: why is Manx-Coon not a thing?! My gosh they would be the cutest little fluff balls ever! :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store