Aug 1, 2015
My House!

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
Update on Bobble and the others.

As of Wednesday night Bonga was playing with her, she absolutely adores him! He's so gentle with her when they play, and so lenient with her! If Fey or Rumpy tried some of the things Bobble does it would be an all out brawl! But Bobble can pounce on him, play with his tail, chase him... I'm so proud of my puff and how good he's been with her! :D

Fey's pretty indifferent to her now, she's like "okay, you're there, good for you" which is awesome. I thought we were going to have a bit of trouble with Fey but she's been good as well.

Rumpy... Hmmm. Where to start... On Wednesday he wouldn't go near her, if she went near him he hissed and growled and stuck his fur up, hated her with a passion! By Thursday morning he'd stopped growling and arching like an idiot and just hissed and ran off when she went near him, last night he actually ate his food near her!- kind of, she was at one end of the kitchen and he was on the other. Once he'd finished his tea he hissed and ran back into the bedroom...

Well, this morning my hubby fed them while I was showering and put their bowls close together, I get out of the shower and here they are, eating, almost side by side. I couldn't believe it so I snapped a horrible pic of them and watched in awe. Then miracles happened, he finished eating and didn't hiss! Just looked at her and walked off! He's coming around much quicker than I expected after the show he put on Thursday morning.

Although I'm not happy with Jeff for feeding them that close together given what COULD of happened, he's 5x her size and could easily kill her quicker than we could stop him, and I don't want that!

Anyways, here is the horrible pic I took of them eating:
IMG_20161230_101938_483.JPG

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
This is my cat, Diego. He's a savannah. He is a very naughty boy!

View attachment 1222221
He's so handsome! :D

Savannahs are beautiful cats, unfortunately we're not allowed to have them (surprise surprise), as they're illegal here... Just like everything else. :(

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
He's so handsome! :D

Savannahs are beautiful cats, unfortunately we're not allowed to have them (surprise surprise), as they're illegal here... Just like everything else. :(
I'd move to another country if i were you!!! Someone told me years ago that i shouldn't be allowed to have kids as they'd be "bad uns" if they were anything like me!!! Guess what...yes i had kids.....and guess what.....yes, they're bad uns!!! Haha.

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
I'd move to another country if i were you!!! Someone told me years ago that i shouldn't be allowed to have kids as they'd be "bad uns" if they were anything like me!!! Guess what...yes i had kids.....and guess what.....yes, they're bad uns!!! Haha.
Lol

This is my cat, Diego. He's a savannah. He is a very naughty boy!

View attachment 1222221
My brother would kill for one of these, unfortunately they are quite expensive and my dad is allergic to cats :(

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Lol

My brother would kill for one of these, unfortunately they are quite expensive and my dad is allergic to cats :(
Yeah they are a bit pricey. Diego cost us £300 as a kitten and that was cheap, we jumped at it, originally the vendor had him for sale at £600 but had to lower the price because she had another batch of kittens due and needed the room. He is an F7 savannah, they grade them from F7 up to F1. The F1 is 50% african serval and the F7 is a small % african serval but even that small % makes them a very different animal to your bog standard cat. They're more like dogs. Awesome cats but extremely mischievous and inquisitive.

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Yeah they are a bit pricey. Diego cost us £300 as a kitten and that was cheap, we jumped at it, originally the vendor had him for sale at £600 but had to lower the price because she had another batch of kittens due and needed the room. He is an F7 savannah, they grade them from F7 up to F1. The F1 is 50% african serval and the F7 is a small % african serval but even that small % makes them a very different animal to your bog standard cat. They're more like dogs. Awesome cats but extremely mischievous and inquisitive.
Yeah, we have Serval here so we could make our own :p

Me and my girlfriend both love exotic shorthairs, they are soooo cute! If we live together one day we have to get them, along with heaps more fish :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store