Meet Kittiee's Cats

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
That pen is amazing. I'm pretty sure my cat would appreciate a beautifully built outdoor pen like that.. Thanks for sharing. Any pics of the cats enjoying their new pen?
Thanks. :) they haven't gone outside yet as it's been raining and there are still some micro touches that need doing to the pen to make sure they don't hurt themselves/get hurt while they're out there.

On top of that we're still working out how we're going to stop them from getting fleas once they go out. We're thinking of just biting the bullet and buying them expensive little flea drops.

But I'll post pictures as soon as they go out. :)

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
That pen is amazing. I'm pretty sure my cat would appreciate a beautifully built outdoor pen like that.. Thanks for sharing. Any pics of the cats enjoying their new pen?
Thanks. :) they haven't gone outside yet as it's been raining and there are still some micro touches that need doing to the pen to make sure they don't hurt themselves/get hurt while they're out there.

On top of that we're still working out how we're going to stop them from getting fleas once they go out. We're thinking of just biting the bullet and buying them expensive little flea drops.

But I'll post pictures as soon as they go out. :)
I realize I told a part lie earlier. My hubby attached the roof "entrance" cage to the window and put a board over the jump into the actual pen so he could remove the sharp wire from the edges, and my boys were straight in there... Its not quite tall enough for Rumpy to sit without being hunched up but its big enough for them to get into the actual pen and he can stand in it so I'm sure he'll get over it.

Pics of my boys enjoying the fresh air:IMG_20160912_143009.jpg
IMG_20160912_143043.jpg

Hopefully it doesn't rain today so hubby (okay, his name is Jeff, now that's been clarified I'll be referring to him as such) can put the final shade cloth over the entrance cage and block off any gaps to prevent snakes trying to eat my cats. :)

Hopefully we can get flea drops this week for them. We've been considering trying flea collars (along with the drops) but considering my cats have never worn collars I don't know how they'll go.. They have a bow tie but that doesn't go on a tightly as a collar would need to.. But we'll try and see how we go. :)

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Nice work. If you can find some form of non-dangerous nicotine that could work. It repels parasites and other small insests

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
Nice work. If you can find some form of non-dangerous nicotine that could work. It repels parasites and other small insests
I wouldn't know where to even start looking for nicotine! :p

This is Australia, everything's either illegal or prescription. :/

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
I wouldn't know where to even start looking for nicotine! :p

This is Australia, everything's either illegal or prescription. :/
Hahaha. Birds use cigarette butt's for that in some cities. A moat would also work :p

Wailua Boy

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2015
Hawaii
Too bad they dont make Triflexis for cats, it works great heartworm, flea and tick all in one but im pretty sure to designed specifically for dogs

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
Hahaha. Birds use cigarette butt's for that in some cities. A moat would also work :p
Haha while I'd love a mini moat around my cat pen somehow I don't think I could get the landlord to approve that, and even if I could, wouldn't that just invite the snakes? :p

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
Too bad they dont make Triflexis for cats, it works great heartworm, flea and tick all in one but im pretty sure to designed specifically for dogs
Is it a tablet? Because it scares me when I know I have to give Rumpy tablets, the claws on that cat are half an inch long and hurt like a b**ch when he gets you with 'em...

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Haha while I'd love a mini moat around my cat pen somehow I don't think I could get the landlord to approve that, and even if I could, wouldn't that just invite the snakes? :p
Lol maybe

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store