MFK form letter on HR669- Make your voice heard!

electropunk

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2009
iowa
Gene0514;3020398; said:
I just want to know before I make the letter, do all of u type it or write it by hand?

i emailed my rep, really easy

mbrand6

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2007
colorado
I just sent one to Colorado senator Udall and getting ready to send one to a member of congress.

dlucas

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 20, 2009
Zanesville, Ohio
response from my letter to Zach Space of Ohio

Dear Mr. Lucas,

Thank you for contacting me with your opposition to the Nonnative Wildlife Invasion Prevention Act. I appreciate the benefit of your perspective on this issue.

As a pet owner, I share your interest in insuring that all Americans have unfettered access to pet markets. Many Americans choose to adopt exotic animals as pets, a practice which I support. As such, I believe that Congress should not overstep its bounds and needlessly regulate the pet industry.

The legislation to which you referred, the Nonnative Wildlife Invasion Prevention Act, has been referred to the House Committee on Natural Resources, of which I am not a Member. Please rest assured that should this legislation be considered on the Floor of the House, I will keep your concerns in mind.

Thanks again for taking the time to get involved. Please don't hesitate to contact me again in the future.

Sincerely,
Zack Space
Member of Congress

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store