MFK form letter on HR669- Make your voice heard!

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
electropunk;3021907; said:
i emailed my rep, really easy

Emails are typically discarded. The old fashioned way makes them at least open it. I got this info from a person on capitol hill who has graciously offered to help.

noillinator

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2007
Indiana
I just sent one to Dan Burton, 5th district, Indiana. This directly affects me and my families livelihood. He has one of the largest aquarium manufacturing companies in the US in his district. He will vote against it.

invisyblegypsey

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2006
Toms River NJ.08757
got a reply!!!!!!!!!!!!
from the Office of Congressman John Adler
Thank you for emailing me with your thoughts and comments. Knowing your views is helpful as I work to represent the needs and concerns of our district. Every day, I receive a large number of e-mails on a variety of issues; therefore, I appreciate your patience in receiving a detailed response to your email. Please be assured that the appropriate legislative staffer will review your email.

If you need assistance with a government agency, please contact my Toms River office at 732-608-7235 or my Marlton office at 856-985-2777, and my staff will be available to help you.

noillinator

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2007
Indiana
Another avenue is to call your representatives office and see what their position is and let them know your position verbally. I called Dan Burton's Indianapolis office. He has not stated his position. I told his office I was opposed to the bill and why. They took my name and address. I also called Andre Carson's office. He is not my representative and has not set his position either. They were not as interested in my position once I told them he was not my representative. I was able to voice it however. It is a Democratic Bill therefore it is important to voice your opposition to the democratic Congressmen and Congresswomen.

Ak-Kronic

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 30, 2005
Alaska
Congressman Don Young from Ak just got my letter, come on guys/gals we need every dang member to send a letter. hell even get your friends who aren't members to send letters!!! if this thing passes we can kiss our hobbies/lives for some good bye!!!

chefjamesscott

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 16, 2008
regina saskatchewan canada
I am canadian so I would not count but i am very much with you in this in spirit

chefjamesscott

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 16, 2008
Ak-Kronic;3038742; said:
Congressman Don Young from Ak just got my letter, come on guys/gals we need every dang member to send a letter. hell even get your friends who aren't members to send letters!!! if this thing passes we can kiss our hobbies/lives for some good bye!!!
to true yall need to activate and motivate there in the us

noillinator

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2007
Indiana
Ak-Kronic;3038742; said:

Yes, even friends who aren't members. I sent an email to everyone in my contact list with the video attach. Spread the word. Our FREEDOM is being taken away. Our tax dollars are being wasted. Our guns are next. Act now. Stop government regulation and waste!!!!

chefjamesscott

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 16, 2008
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store