Mike with H20?

Status
Not open for further replies.

andersp90

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2007
Denmark
This is wrong, I bought an AUL from him 3 years ago no issues.
So what you are saying is, that because you had one good experience, so did everyone else who dealt him?

Or have you spoken to every single clinet of his the past 5 years??

Egon

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2007
Tempe AZ
i am sure he didnt mean he ripped off 100% of everyone he did business with the last few years..
True, but it's been three years not 5.
I mean, if your going to drag a guy through the mud on a public forum might as well get the facts straight. We really don't have both sides of the story, so this is just accusations.
Here in the U.S. all American citizens are innocent until proven guilty in court.
We are talking $400 for filing fee and maybe $200 for serving fees. It really is not a lot of money to take him to court. Yet we are still at accusations on a public forum stage.
All I'm saying to the OP is Sh** or get off the pot. If this is an issue, file a complaint. The whole "sharping the Ax" or "getting an airline ticket" is crap. Go to your superior court and file! This, thankfully, is in the U.S. "long arm of the law" no reason to get medieval.

andersp90

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2007
Denmark
True, but it's been three years not 5.
I mean, if your going to drag a guy through the mud on a public forum might as well get the facts straight.
I do have my facts straight...... I have friends who got cheated 5 years ago.

Funnily enough, thats how I know....

Egon

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2007
Tempe AZ
this is wrong....
you get locked up way before you see a trial date.
:ROFL:

Maybe in Singapore

Edit: This stuff use to be taught in High School. I can run through this with you but it should of been taught. The presumption of innocents....

Check out the 5th amendment - no person shall be held to answer to a crime unless on an inditement from a grand jury. This kind of stuff can be found on google. I'm just going from memory.

6th and 14th imply a presumption of innocence also.

anyway all I'm saying is this is a one sided argument, it's not fair. This thread should be closed.

Egon

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2007
Tempe AZ
So what you are saying is, that because you had one good experience, so did everyone else who dealt him?

Or have you spoken to every single clinet of his the past 5 years??
What I'm saying is posted. What your doing is putting words in my mouth. To keep it fair I have something to put in your mouth, do you have teeth (WINK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store