Status
Not open for further replies.

Venom Stinger

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2006
Arlington,Va.
Some shaky reasoning there amigo :)
i made it simple so everyone could understand it..
what it comes down to is this..
you get locked up when you get charged for something..not proven guilty..
all it takes is for someone to say you did something illegal and you get locked up.

whats another crock of **** is that its not them proving you guilty..like it should be...Its you trying to prove yourself innocent.

i never said someone would get locked up over a non lockable offence...like J walking or something like that...

DavidW

INCOMING!!!
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2005
Manaus, Brasil
if there is blood on the hands should the person be locked up even tho there has not yet been a trial?
This conversation would be better at a bar with some tunes and brews!
:)

and ....mo the US constitution is mostly a propaganda document.....the guy with the most money almost always wins.....

PeteLockwood

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 20, 2009
Westfield NJ
60k is not small claims court!
Funny how you only quoted what I wrote, not the post I quoted and was replying to, which was Ego.. er.. sorry, Egon who was discussing small claims court and which had nothing to do with the $60k issue.

What did you do? Trawl this thread for something to take out of context and then try to come off like the big man? Well done, hope you feel great.

Venom Stinger

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2006
Arlington,Va.
if there is blood on the hands should the person be locked up even tho there has not yet been a trial?

**Fixed! This conversation would be better at a hookah bar with some tunes and a few "roll yer own"!
:)

and ....mo the US constitution is mostly a propaganda document.....the guy with the most money almost always wins.....
In situations when harm has been done to another persons body, Yes. Property, No.

See: Fixed!

i agree..it all comes down to money...the main reason people get locked up so easily and such a long wait to even get your trial is because of how much the county gets for each inmate...around 40k a year.
last i heard this state get's over 50k a year to house an inmate.

Egon

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2007
Tempe AZ
Funny how you only quoted what I wrote, not the post I quoted and was replying to, which was Ego.. er.. sorry, Egon who was discussing small claims court and which had nothing to do with the $60k issue.

What did you do? Trawl this thread for something to take out of context and then try to come off like the big man? Well done, hope you feel great.
Your right, I'm a big guy with an even bigger ego. Who isn't? The personal attacks make me smile kind of like when winning an on line game the competition says your cheating. There is no better compliment to me than calling me a cheater after I win.

My point is the courts are different. Apparently this is not clear. There's Federal courts and State courts. Of the State courts you have Criminal and Civil. Those can be broken down even more. Each court had different rules. If you choose to file in "Small Claims Court" you have to follow their rules. They have set $ limits, most likely your not allowed an attorney, and you can only argue with in the state, and so on.
Superior Court - Different but the same, you can file between states, different $ amount, possibly an attorney can help depending on that states rules and so on.

So I quoted a small section that I agreed with:"60K is not small claims court" I should of underlined it too......

Between states is not small claims court too.

Having an attorney represent you is not small claims court and so on.

Ya gotta pick the correct court for the argument. Thanks for the above complements, you made my morning coffee sitting in front of my fish tanks that much better :)

Tbone7050

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2012
Victorville, CA
I love how most of you will say Karma this Karma that. Karma dont catch thieves. Do something instead of *****ing on this forum get this a-hole with what i have seen and how much he has stolen from buyers that would be considered grand theft and it would become a federal case and jail time.
Seriously. With Internet crime being as big an issue as it is now the government and Feds will look into this and catch him. Especially since its a federal case now considering there are many purchases over 1,000 dollars. Instead of making a thread saying that he will get his. Why don't all the people who got ripped off make their own thread combining all of their money that they lost and take it to law. Instead of complaining about it and saying karma will get him. If I were in your positions I would want the law to get him instead of karma.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store