Mike with H20?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tanglovers

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2007
Michigan
Sorry to hear this, the other stories I have heard did not even get actual checks that bounced....seems like you have even more to go after him with. Seems like somebody should be able to find him..

WhispersinMyHead

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 12, 2011
In my Head
And the list keeps getting longer. Isn't the first bounced checks he has written. i know of at least 15-20 people who have been burned by Mike the last 2 years.

jettefrances17

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2010
clifton nj
Exact same thing happenned to me as well. Paid $3800 for a pair of stingrays and never received them. Good thing I used paypal. Filed a claim and got my money back within a few days. Good luck to you sir. Hope you can get this issue resolved.

Egon

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2007
Tempe AZ
Paypal is a great safety net, I recommend it. Some venders charge an extra 3% to cover the paypal extra charge and I just consider that the cost of shipping. 3% is worth the peace of mind.

Countryboy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 23, 2012
Central NY
If I had 4 grand to spend on a fish I think I would be able to afford to hire someone to find him. Just not that hard.

john C

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2007
ohio
I have been really holding back on this one becuz i know a thread will not help and may just make me mader. I was stupid enough to buy from him posted under wfhs1631 anyone with a reputation for rays should not have to change his user name. What ever happenend to "why buy from anyone else when u can buy from the best" this is what he put on his user name or something simular anyway.This is also a guy that spoke for the stingray symposium! I feel really sorry for the ones that spent more than me but what i spent was enough this is really a hobby for pepole with bigger pockets than me never in my life did i ever think i would spend this kind of money on fish and to send a check and recieve nothing really makes me boil.Karma is a ***** Mike u will get yours!

jcardona1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2007
South of Heaven
Paypal is a great safety net, I recommend it. Some venders charge an extra 3% to cover the paypal extra charge and I just consider that the cost of shipping. 3% is worth the peace of mind.
I have never had a good experience with Paypal when it comes to buyer protection. They won't do squat. When they finish their investigation they'll say yes, you got screwed but we're sorry, there's nothing we can do to help you. Their protection is a joke. Best thing you can do is use a credit card and file a chargeback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store