Mini Marble Debate

Tig Phish

Aimara
MFK Member
Sep 4, 2015
Deez Nutz
From what I understand mini marbles exist, but is there strong feelings/arguments in the ray community bout mini marbles existing? This is like the 2nd thread I've seen people argue like crazy bout the existence of mini marbles...

Capture2.JPG

Capture4.JPG

Capture5.JPG

Capture6.JPG

Capture7.JPG

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
Lol side question, r all brown ray owners sensitive as this guy? I feel like Im debating a feminist on reddit with this guy
DB junkie DB junkie is just passionate about what he does. I spoke with him and saw his tanks for maybe five minutes when I picked up my male but he definitely cares about what he does, to the point of giving us a styrofoam cooler, a tote, an airpump with the car adapter, and heat packs to keep my ray nice and cozy for the ride home.

He's one of probably half a dozen people across the us willing to pay black Ray money for something most other people will regard as an ugly beginners Ray. But given what I saw in his basement I'd beg to differ that the Rays that he cares so much about are anything but ugly or beginners. The effort he puts in the hobby shows just from talking to him for a few minutes.

Tig Phish

Aimara
MFK Member
Sep 4, 2015
Deez Nutz
DB junkie DB junkie is just passionate about what he does. I spoke with him and saw his tanks for maybe five minutes when I picked up my male but he definitely cares about what he does, to the point of giving us a styrofoam cooler, a tote, an airpump with the car adapter, and heat packs to keep my ray nice and cozy for the ride home.

He's one of probably half a dozen people across the us willing to pay black Ray money for something most other people will regard as an ugly beginners Ray. But given what I saw in his basement I'd beg to differ that the Rays that he cares so much about are anything but ugly or beginners. The effort he puts in the hobby shows just from talking to him for a few minutes.
gotcha spoke with him on FB n settle things out. Gotta respect a fish keepers passion. DB junkie DB junkie if u see this meant no disrespect towards brown rays, I like all rays of different colors...ironically im color blind

SHARK13

Aimara
MFK Member
Oct 29, 2012
Can't we all just get along?
#Blackraysmatter
#Brownraysmatter

Reactions: MHDevelopments

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Lol side question, r all brown ray owners sensitive as this guy? I feel like Im debating a feminist on reddit with this guy
Priceless......... lol.

wmkr

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2005
m'sia
wow low grade henlei are classify as bd.. I tot BD are higher grade then henlei

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
^ That was a joke, kinda like most of what's copied and pasted here.....

We (here in the states) have been seeing lots of imported mutts coming in that are all labeled as "BD" hybrids but are selling for as low as under $500...... So everyone has just gone ahead and began labeling everything that has a dark base to it "BD" regardless of what it is.

I think high grade Hens are just as nice, heck can be nicer then alot of pure BDs......

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store