MMA News and Notes

ElectricBlueSeanBurch

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2010
Panaque Paradise
Looks like Andrei "Fainting Goat" Arlovski is back in the UFC. All you have to do is open an umbrella in his general direction and goes stiffer than a prison cot...

I love the guy, but he just isn't cut out for top level competition any more.

ultimatejay

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2006
USA
jade and Mercedes, bellator ring girls over arianny and Brittney all day everyday dude. Brittney's boob job is horrible btw

View attachment 1007640

jade bellator

View attachment 1007641

Mercedes bellator

View attachment 1007643

Brittany and arrianny. they don't have much back. arrianny is arching her back so hard she's gonna get a back muscle cramp

View attachment 1007642
I agree the Brittany is not all that but I still think Arianny is better looking than those you posted. Take all the make up off those girls and you got a sea donkey- Arianny still looks good without make up when she woke up this morning next to me :)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
I agree the Brittany is not all that but I still think Arianny is better looking than those you posted. Take all the make up off those girls and you got a sea donkey- Arianny still looks good without make up when she woke up this morning next to me :)

did she look something like this?

Arianny_Celeste_Mug_Shot_10032986.jpg

i'm not sure I agree about the no make up comment. i'd have to see the other girls without it first. but we all agree arianny's pretty. we're saying she's overrated and doesn't have enough curves for our liking.

Arianny_Celeste_Mug_Shot_10032986.jpg

ultimatejay

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2006
USA
did she look something like this?

View attachment 1007866

i'm not sure I agree about the no make up comment. i'd have to see the other girls without it first. but we all agree arianny's pretty. we're saying she's overrated and doesn't have enough curves for our liking.
She still looks pretty in that pic, that's what I mean. And you mean for "your liking"

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
I said "we're saying she's overrated"

so when I said "our" I meant me and the guys who agree with me.

my opinion is that for a multimillion org like the ufc, the girls they pick are just mediocre

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
Woot one more fight until Phil Davis. Excited for this fight and the main event too.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 Active using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
I agree with jade and Mercedes over the ufc girls but the hottest was Rachelle Leah.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 Active using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store