MMA News and Notes

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yeah,sounds like Texiera was busted up pretty good.

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
Yes phil did and in a very similar fashion to his other loss. Rumble is definitely a beast. I've always liked him too.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 Active using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
For the record, shes busted in that pic. Lets take the beer goggles off

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
in her defense though, that was a mug shot. she was in some fight with her bf and obviously been crying. but yea, she looked a mess

anyways, my boy gomi got the win. happy for him. though in his prime that dude couldn't hold a candle to the fire ball kid. he doesn't even seem to have the same punching power as he used to. but a win is a win. I was glad to see the crowd cheering his name.

rumble surprised me big time. I did not get this matchup and was feeling a little bummed they'd match him up with a strong wrestler but damn, rumble is reborn. welcome back. that should be a humbling experience for davis. this week he's been talking way more about bones and seemed to look passed rumble and he payed for it.

before the fight I felt that glover would get beat decisively. he's a top competitor for sure but always loops his punches and throws them in close range. the wing span of bones is too much for almost everyone he faces and at some point bones started to toy with glover. I didn't agree with joe saying how in the clinch glover should have an advantage. I think in close range he'd likely have more success but not tied up in the clinch.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Looks like Jones and Gustafson are headed back to the octagon for a rematch.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Anderson Silva is fighting tonight....on Glory Kickboxing.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Just got around to watching Glory16 and there were some good fights and ko's....Anderson Silva got knocked out in the first round.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store