MMA News and Notes

darth pike

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2008
Korriban
Sheamus' entrance is pretty tame compared to what I saw Conor come out to last night. Not sure if that's normal, or because Boston is Dublin West.

darth pike

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2008
Korriban
Heck, Macho Man's entrance was pretty tame compared to Conors. I had to check the channel guide to make sure I wasn't watching the Raw replay.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
Whens punk getting in the ring?

Sent from my SHV-E300K using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
he may never step into the ring again. but as far as the cage goes, he's gonna train for about 6 months and then see where he's at.

I'm surprised sumo likes Conor. To me he' just like wrestling, just a character. He's always doing way to much. Next he'll be doing sheamus's ring entrance

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

can't staple cuts during fights. they do allow super glue though I believe.

omg guys, please don't pollute this thread with fake fighting. why are you surprised that I like conor? I've always enjoyed a good heel. (or hero depending on who you ask) and what's not to like about conor? he talks loads of crap, his confidence is off the charts, he's generating a lot of buzz, he's polarizing, has an ever growing fan following as well as haters and when he gets in the cage after all the talk, he kicks ass and makes it look easy.

even Frankie edgar, the true #1 contender that should be fighting aldo next, says he is thankful for conor McGregor and that all the featherweights should be thankful because the division is getting so much attention because of him.

if this guy becomes champ it will be amazing

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
if or when that happens he'll continue to make bank and be a big draw like chael sonnen

until we see what happens, i'm gonna enjoy the hype. I don't think he'll beat the champ so that doesn't really matter to me at this point. as long as he keeps putting on good fights

same reason I love fighters like Korean zombie. he's never in a boring fight win or lose

that's the thing about crappy fans. they only care when someone is on top. as soon as they fall, they're the first to dismiss him or kick a man when he's down

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
there's many examples of fighters who continue to draw well even with a losing record so at this point it's anyone's guess

I believe he'll continue to draw well. there's plenty of good matchups for him even if he loses to aldo. he's already got a line of fighters wanting a piece of him. some of them calling him out won't likely get to fight him if he wins the belt they're guys that won't likely reach the top to warrant a match with him. but if he loses then they can match him up with any top ten or quite a few not in the top ten

he'll continue his thing regardless

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store