MONSTER Mega-Tank P/U Lowell, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomomothy

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 14, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
Man I cant believe its still available. Too bad you arent in Cali, tank would have been gone on day 1. Good luck with the insane give away

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
wow, still going

ajb1971

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 20, 2005
Lowell, MA
Is this pic recent?? Or does the tank still have a leak?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

bottom line, ANYTIME you move a tank of this size it WILL NEED to be resealed, due to flexing of the tank during the move will cause the silicone seals to loosen.

I've gotten 9 million questions on the tank, a ton of tire kickers.
I'm at the point now I'm just ready to take a sledge to it...............................look, it's FREE......................EITHER **** OR GET OFF THE POT

doubledragon

The House Of Endlie
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2006
ohio
GLWS It is free, and you are taking a loss for giving it away for free, I'm sure!!!
But in reality, it is hard to find someone to take such a tank. Everybody want's it, lol. But to get a crew together and pick-it up is another story. Just keep putting it up and somebody will eventually get it. It just takes the right person to see it. I just seen this thread today for the first time.
I saw the other video and WOW, that was a sweet ray tank...
Like I said good luck. Hopefully somebody picks it up for you. sorry you have to part with it for whatever reason...

fwprawn

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2011
New England
Amazing deal - like others said - the problem is getting the manpower and wheels to move it. I have the space - Good luck !

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store