MONSTER Mega-Tank P/U Lowell, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

D.Pulcher

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 11, 2007
Las Vegas, Nv
That is almost better than sex. Also agree, if I didn't have a spot for it. I would make room. SEEEEEXY!

Matt S

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2012
Mass
I just saw this, if it will fit onto an F350 flatbed, then I'll start getting together a crew to come pick it up.
I've seen the tank in person and my honest opinion is I don't think it would fit in a 350 bed especially cause of its shape but AJ could tell you better then me and give exact lengths

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Of all the time I've spent on MFK I've never seen a thread that made me so disapointed, sad, happy and angry at the same time.

AJ you're beyond a hell of a guy for doing what your doing with this tank. Makes me livid that nobody has taken advantage of this yet.

I just hope it lands with a true hobbyist that houses fish worthy of such a tank.

IF I had the means of getting it back here I would have done it already. IF I had the funds I'd snag a uhaul, hire movers and pay half naked girls to wrestle in it while I filled it up then turn around and make the greatest thread ever, cause it would be the only way to honor the greatest thing I've seen anyone on this site single handedly do - give away such an epic tank.

tomomothy

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 14, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
This just breaks my heart. All the things I could put in this tank....somebody just do it. You'll never find a better deal ever

F1 VET

THE serrasalmus rhom
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2011
INDY
Of all the time I've spent on MFK I've never seen a thread that made me so disapointed, sad, happy and angry at the same time.

AJ you're beyond a hell of a guy for doing what your doing with this tank. Makes me livid that nobody has taken advantage of this yet.

I just hope it lands with a true hobbyist that houses fish worthy of such a tank.

IF I had the means of getting it back here I would have done it already. IF I had the funds I'd snag a uhaul, hire movers and pay half naked girls to wrestle in it while I filled it up then turn around and make the greatest thread ever, cause it would be the only way to honor the greatest thing I've seen anyone on this site single handedly do - give away such an epic tank.
Lol.

*Go S. Vettel #1 rb8--4 MORE RACES LEFT! LET'S MAKE IT 4 BACK TO BACK WINS & 3 WDC!* :beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store