a bumble bee grouper (marine)

wat u think?

it's going to go in the store!

piranha45

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
kay
you apparently didn't hear what happened to the "freshwater" grouper that was raffled off here a couple weeks earlier; it DIED a few days after shipping. Definitely a "freshwater" fish, alright :headshake I knew such a thing couldn't exist.

As for my 2 cents, I'd stock it with a Queen or Titan trigger, and then a handful of pseudos/damsels. A miniatus grouper would be cool too, though.

bluedempsey

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2005
Monster's r us
i have sold several sw bumble's
and they all were fine. :screwy:

queen sounds cool

piranha45

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
kay
yeah, saltwater fish kept in saltwater do surprisingly well! some people seemed to think a saltwater fish kept in freshwater would do surprisingly well too... guess they were proven wrong :p

bluedempsey

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2005
Monster's r us
piranha45 said:
yeah, saltwater fish kept in saltwater do surprisingly well! some people seemed to think a saltwater fish kept in freshwater would do surprisingly well too... guess they were proven wrong :p
:hitting:

:headshake

guppy

Small Squiggly Thing
Apr 15, 2005
confused, lost, and lonely
Well, looks like the books are wrong, what did I expect from a book titled " SALTWATER FOR DUMMIES"?

Ph0etus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 3, 2005
Michigan
I know a lot of people that house triggers together when they're small, but once they get around 4 to 5 inches they attack each other non stop. Keeping more than one trigger in a tank just isn't a good idea no matter what size they are.

EZHOOPS

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 26, 2005
Detroit, MI
I would have to agree, Triggers are FAR prettier and have more personality than a piranha. Not to mention the fact that you can hear them break bones when they eat their prey. Saltwater Hands down has much more beautiful and aggressive fish.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store