Most over used statement on MFK when your fish dies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
They would normally live in thousands (if not millions) of gallons, and I cram them in 200 gals of (even worse) 100, 75, or 50.
I love when people truely feel that their 8" fish in their 75gal is living in Shangri La. I accept the ugly truth that I keep my fish in a small prison cell for my own amusement.

Back on topic: my favorite is when people referred to their tank water as "pristine"...........really?

Blkpiranha

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2007
I love when people truely feel that their 8" fish in their 75gal is living in Shangri La. I accept the ugly truth that I keep my fish in a small prison cell for my own amusement.

Back on topic: my favorite is when people referred to their tank water as "pristine"...........really?
Finally someone got it! Now I can go to sleep.

slippery slimecoat

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2012
New York
Some threads are like train wrecks. A complete disaster yet you cannot help but to watch.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Ponera

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2012
Calgary, Alberta
Happy job hunting! When I am done with my 230 gallon grow out tank check the local for sale ads or my back alley as it will be free! I always like to help out the ones that aren't as fortunate.
Footprint would probably be too big til I move, but I appreciate it given that you live in my province :).

convict360

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2013
Scotland
You can have a perfectly healthy animal, in perfect conditions, and it still has a chance of developing a terminal illness e.g tumours/cancer based on genetics to a higher or lower degree.

Water quality is irrelevant in this scenario.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
You're missing out on all the other things that can go wrong with water other than what can be caught by a standard test kit. Excessive copper or other chemical treatments have been found in water.

This thread is pointless. If it bothers you that much just ignore the thread. There's no reason to post an entire thread to belittle people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store