Most sought after datnoid?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Did you check Tangledupincichlids?...Jeff should still have some NTT and IT left.

nid

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 23, 2006
Singapore
Also those are regular NTT, the tails may have slightly larger stripes but it's just a numbers game and eventually you'll see one with larger stripes. Here's an NTT that I lost after my powerheads went out a few months back who has the uncommon tail markings. View attachment 831760
Well, as mentioned the main point is they were always stable as you can see from the pcs of them out of water. They were words from the farmers. How true it is no one but them will know.

As for true STs breeding, thing is in my country, someone's ST had actually laid eggs before, but it was alone and the eggs nv got fertilized. But that proves it could happened. One reason to cross breed is sometimes its easier to do that. An example is the polyterus angsorgi, indo farmers had problems breeding them but found that it was much easier breeding them by mixing in endis (no idea why, maybe the endis were more experience? Haha). The results is endi x angsorgi hybrids coming into the market. But the gd news is the Japanese did breed pures and out source the breeding to some indo farms. Now pure angsorgis but easily available. There is hope yet. But Thailand needs to lift the ban of exporting tigers first.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Dionysus

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 10, 2007
Wisconsin
If u got the money and ambition, and in right location, there's hope. ST's have become much harder n spendy to come by due to recent harvesting regulations. But seeing u in CA, got much better chance of getting ahold of one than I do in the Northwoods of WI ;)

Sent from my LG-VM696 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store