most unexpeted pet

Mampam

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2008
U.S.
for extra credit in my zoology class we could bring in a live arthropod, as thats what were studying right now

one girl took it to the extreme and bought a rose haired tarantula, and an emperor scorpion

she didn't know what to do with them, so i claimed the tarantula, and my friend claimed the scorpion

i would've taken the scorpion if........... well u know....... i have parents.....

luckily i had substrate (not the best) and a tank (ok size)

it needs a hide obviously, and it should be drier (i will do both)

IMG_2803.JPG

IMG_2806.JPG

IMG_2807.JPG

IMG_2811.JPG

IMG_2812.JPG

IMG_2813.JPG

IMG_2814.JPG

Mampam

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2008
U.S.
FlamingFury5;2799372; said:
a girl brought that in there?? a girl???
yup, and the scorpion lol...... ya it sucks..... those kinda girls are hard to find

bettagurl

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2006
Hampton VA
Mampam;2799388; said:
yup, and the scorpion lol...... ya it sucks..... those kinda girls are hard to find
no they're not...

PRetty baby, but take the napkin out of the water... Not a good thing. Just keep the water clean... She won't drown herself.
What is that in the bottom? If it is pine get it out ASAP... Not good at all,I think it can actually kill some T's.

katschamne

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 13, 2008
Geneva, IL
You're right we're not that hard to find. I would change the substrate to a coco fiber type bedding or even cheap potting soil without chemicals and add more substrate. Also like Bettagurl said take the towel out of the dish and just put water in it.

When we do shows with our tarantulas it is usually the girls that want to hold the spiders. After that her boyfriend will then hold as if to say I'm not scared of a little spider. It's actually funny.

By the way Mampam nice find.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store