Mud puppies? Anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dantedobe

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2008
New Zealand
Just tell her they are really boring to watch! (although we love ours) They do just sit around doing nothing most of the time.

eternity302

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 29, 2008
Vancouver, Canada
dantedobe;2384669; said:
Just tell her they are really boring to watch! (although we love ours) They do just sit around doing nothing most of the time.
SIGH! If she would only give up!
Even your raphael is prettier than mine!
Mine have been at the same spot since he's home for the past 3-4 days!

eternity302

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 29, 2008
Vancouver, Canada
NotoriousSway;2384678; said:
It think mine was $12.99. I got it about 10 years ago, I don't remember what happen to it.

I will search and see if I can find a online store that sells them.
Thanks, I've already asked an owner of the petshop! He's gonna look into the price tomorrow! I'm kinda thinking it's going to look a little yucky!

dantedobe

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2008
New Zealand
Our Raphael is called Chocolate. He lives under a piece of driftwood and every now and again he gives us a thrill by coming out in the daytime and lazily swimming around the front of the tank! Sometimes we don't see him for weeks on end.

eternity302

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 29, 2008
Vancouver, Canada
dantedobe;2384686; said:
Axolotls do lood kind of ugly, but they grow on you. They feel really weird, really soft and sort of slimy.
I blame it on my dad! We had 3 or 4 of them back when we were kids, and somehow well over 10-15 years later, my sister wants it badly!
Unfortunately if my memory serves, they all died, my dad wuzn't a great owner i have to stay, more fish died than kept alive, i use to stare at the tanks with my sister back as kids, i think we had four 75 gallons and a 180 or so gallon in the living room! only two of the tropical tanks were great! my dad wuz the only income back in the day! so he never really had the time to take care of em i guess, dun remember da heck happened, way too long! LOL! but anyways, those mud puppies died, and we were told not to touch em or they'll die! so now 15 years later, i guess that wuz all a lie :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store