My 190 gallon

brich999

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2010
New Hampshire
Looking excellent! Kinda strange how similar our tanks are (other than yours is about 4000 times nicer) but I have almost the exact same fish and plants. Bn pleco, rummynose tetras, ottos, amano shrimp, angelfish, anubias and java fern. Very nice, very nice. Id love to see some high quality pics if you get a camera

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
That's a beautiful show tank! Nice job! My only small criticism would be to try and conceal the heater and filter tube better.

ss720

Gambusia
MFK Member
Nov 20, 2005
Norway
Looking excellent! Kinda strange how similar our tanks are (other than yours is about 4000 times nicer) but I have almost the exact same fish and plants. Bn pleco, rummynose tetras, ottos, amano shrimp, angelfish, anubias and java fern. Very nice, very nice. Id love to see some high quality pics if you get a camera
Thanks!

I really love these fish, after months of back and forth regarding fish I ended up with these.

I'm getting 3 more angels tomorrow, the striped ones with blue fins.

Also added 2 male endlers guppy and a German ram.

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ss720

Gambusia
MFK Member
Nov 20, 2005
Norway
That's a beautiful show tank! Nice job! My only small criticism would be to try and conceal the heater and filter tube better.
I'm looking for some heaters that would be suitable.
I couldn't find a black intake for the eheim 2217.
I ordered this grey, instead of the normal green, but I'm looking for a black one.

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
I'm looking for some heaters that would be suitable.
I couldn't find a black intake for the eheim 2217.
I ordered this grey, instead of the normal green, but I'm looking for a black one.

Why not just move the filter tube behind the large "island" ?.......and do the same with the heater except position it horizontally

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store